- Complete year-by-year NBA Draft History can be found here.
- The stats here include the 2015/16 NBA season.
- Only the past 25 NBA drafts are included in the highest, lowest and median rankings.
- Median PER (or other stat) simply denotes the mid-point PER value when observing the entire list of players drafted at this spot. It attempts to portray a realistic expectation of what a team can expect to draft at this spot based on historical outcomes.
- If a player's position is G/F he is included in both the guards and forwards for the positional breakdown.
- Win shares is a cumulative statistic so recent draft picks will obviously have lower totals.
- Win Shares takes into account offensive and defensive rating, usage rate, and team wins. For a definition and more thorough explanation of Win Shares, click here.